My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blog Neglect

I admit it, I have been neglecting my blog. I have been so busy photographing weddings, taking family portraits, processing images and creating slideshow that I felt like I couldn't keep up with my blog. Sorry about that everyone.

The good news is that I am making time right now to show everyone what I have been working on. Are you ready for some major posting? I hope so because here comes quite a few posts. And I still have a family portrait session that I am currently processing and a wedding too. That means more blog posts will appear later this week.

Happy reading!

No comments: