My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dan, Carrie and Zoe

Last Friday I meet Dan, Carrie and Zoe for an afternoon session. I was immediately smitten for little Zoe. She had the most adorable outfit on and her personality matched it perfectly. She wanted to play and have fun.

I quickly acted when she posed for a formal portrait with her parents a few times.

And I did capture quite a few shots of her smiling and looking right at the camera. The following images though are some of my favorite ones that I took of her. I fee like they capture her super cute personality.

I imagine that she is saying to her self, "What are they thinking? Why do they want me to sit on this bench?"

I love the crooked smile in this one.

In this image she was playing with a little toy that didn't really go with her outfit so I quickly photographed her wanting to show the toy to her mother (who is standing right outside of this frame). I love this image because it shows her genuine excitement.

No comments: