My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Schaefer Family

I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun I have had over the last 5 months photographing the Schaefer's. At my first session with them this year Zeke couldn't even sit. Now he doesn't seem to like sitting still...he is too busy for that. He has changed so much right before my eyes.

His sister Zoie turned into one of my most popular models this year. She was in 3 portrait sessions and she was a flower girl at Jenny and Adam's wedding in August. She is definitely a pro in my eyes. Here are some images from the most recent session with the Schaefer family.

Don't ya' just love the orange and brown? I wish that I looked that in orange.


I LOVE this image. Zoie leaned into her brother to snuggle with him all on her own. I told you, she is pro.
Zeke got to play police officer for a few minutes. He had so much fun throwing the hat off every time his mom placed it on his head. He just kept giggling.

Zoie and Zeke- thanks for playing with me again and for letting me take a few pictures. I am looking forward to seeing Zeke walk and for Zoie to show off his laugh out loud smile.

No comments: