My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Joey- A new beginning

Joey was born on September 17th. He is just a little tiny peanut who does the most fascinating little expression that just melted my heart.
His newborn session was held in the most comfortable place in his little world...his home. I had the opportunity to photograph Joey in the places where he was going to grow up in. I imagine that one day he will create little stories about the different picture that hang on his wall.

And I imagine his parent's looking back at this image in a year from now and marvel over how much he has grown.
Then they will look at his little kissy face and give him big smooch on the lips.
It is moments like these that go by so fast, yet we all desperately want to hold on to.
Welcome to the world little Joey. I am really looking forward to watching you grow and marveling at all of your accomplishments.

No comments: