My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Carrie and Jay- Engaged!

On the day that I met Carrie and Jay for their engagement session all of the leaves seemed so vibrant. We walked around the park to view the scenery, talk a little, and to take in the day. It was beautiful.

I heart this picture. I love the color, the closeness of Carrie and Jay, and the camera perspective.

This one makes ya' wonder what the converstation was about.
Towards the end of the session I got to meet Genghis. He is so adorable and is a very good listener. I pretty much wished that I had a bone or a fake duck (he is a hunting dog) so that we could have played together. He is just so adorable.

1 comment:

Renee Marquis Photography said...

Oh how cute... I had a couple awhile back that I did their e-session. They said they have a boxer... I sooooo wish they had brought her along. Great work!