My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lucas- The 4 year old

It was time for Lucas to come over and play...in front of the camera. It didn't take him more than 10 seconds before he started to show off his big blue eyes and bright smile.

We kept trying to explain to Lucas not to smile for a few of the images. He didn't care to listen to us (remember...he is 4- who listens at that age?) I did snap this one during the quick millisecond that he stopped smiling. His look cracks me up. Is he sad? Is he confused? Is he annoyed by using trying to explain that he didn't have to smile for all of the images? Or was he just being silly? I will let you decide what his facial expression says.

No comments: