My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jeni and Adam-Enaged!

Jeni and Adam are getting married in December. New Year's Eve to be precise. I feel like making up my own lyrics to Prince's song 1999, but I don't want to hurt everyone's ears by my lack of singing ability. (I am a excited...can you tell?!)






Adam started to take Sign Language classes recently. As you can see, we weren't quite sure how to sign I Love You, but him and Jeni gave it their all and had a few laughs along the way.

Surprisingly, we were only able to find 1 fall colored tree at the park. It just so happened to be right next to a parking lot and a road, but through the magic of camera angles...you cannot tell.

The best part of about this tree is that it had already lost some of it's leaves so Jeni and Adam started leaf fight and were able to relax near it.

I love this picture sequence. Jeni kisses Adam's head, Adam doesn't like the lip gloss so Jeni laughs so hard that her eyes close, and then Jeni helps Adam wipe off his forehead (while still laughing).


No comments: