My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Justin's Senior Portrait

This is my cousin Justin. I cannot believe that he is a Senior in high school already. I finally feel my age because I want to say, "I remember when he was born". It doesn't seem like it was that long ago, but I guess it was.

We did a quick fall portrait session so that Justin could pick out an image to use for his high school yearbook. We are going to do another session this upcoming spring so that I can photograph him in his baseball gear and hopefully, get some action shots of him bowling. He is amazing at bowling. He got a score of 299 one time. That puts my 87 to shame.




No comments: