My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Gregory Family

You may remember the Gregory Girls from my blog posts in May. It has only been a short few months, but boy have they changed! Just take a look for yourself.



In addition to photographing the girls, their parent's were able to join in the photo fun this time.

We were even able to snap a few shots of just Cassie and Ryan without the children (they were snacking on crackers). Ryan and Cassie were married 7 years ago and I am pretty sure that they haven't had many pictures of them taken since their wedding day. I know how that goes...I am in the same boat.

No comments: