My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Waataja Family

I love the Waataja family. They are like a second family to me so when they asked if I would photograph a group portrait for them, I jumped with excitement.



We met at their home for the portrait session. Carolyn had a vision of where she wanted the images taken and I could understand why. Their backyard is like a little nature oasis. It is filled with tall trees and itty bitty baby ones. They informed me that the tree on the left side of the image below was actually planted by their youngest daughter when she was little. Now the tree is well over 35 feet tall.



The tree isn't the only thing that has grown throughout the years, their family has grown leaps and bounds too. The family went from having the Waataja girls to having 2 son-in-laws and 4 grandchildren in just a few years.






Here is an image of Gabby, Grant and Connor. Can't you just feel the love that Gabby and Connor are giving Grant?!
Here is a picture with their parent's. Aren't they cute?!




Here is an image of the newest family and their little girl.







And these are the folks that started it all...

No comments: