My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Katie and Brian- Married!!!

I first met Katie and Brian last winter. Right away I was able to see how much they cared about each other and depended on each other. Whether it was sharing a laugh or Brian literally carrying Katie, they were there for each other.

It seemed like only a few weeks had past, in reality though, months had past and their wedding day was here. Katie and Brian were married on October 4th at Zion Lutheran Church in Anoka. During the ceremony the Pastor referenced how Katie and Brian had touched him and the other Pastors with their answers to some of the pre-marital questions that they were asked. I cannot say that I am surprised. They are just that type of couple, one to admire.





By the time the reception started at the Holiday Inn Metrodome, the celebration was in full swing. I could hear laughter as I walked down the hallway towards the ballroom. As I turned the corner, I could see more than 150 people sharing smiles and stories about the couple and about their lives. The whole evening was filled with non stop good time. It was really a joyous event.

No comments: