My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Westberg Family

You probably remember Pete and Jessica from their wedding in June. Yup, Pete is the groom that held the "Need Money" sign. Well, I got to hang out with them again!!!! This time we met at Elm Creek in Maple Grove. As you can see, we had a whole lot of fun again! I love hanging out with these guys!

This picture was taken after Jessica and Peter told me about a snake they saw on their Honeymoon. Jessica isn't a fan of snakes so she jumped on Peter's back when they came across one. They were re-inacting the event for me. :)


Ahhh, the whole fam.
Pick-a- boo

I see you
We found a swing dangling from the tree. It was perfect for some photo fun.

Here is an image from the Big Man on Campus. He blushes a little bit when I say things like that to him. Poor guy.
This one is too cute!!! I love this image!









No comments: