My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Winterfield Family

The Winterfield's have two little kids, Tate and Taylor. Tate cracks me up because he has trademark moves. I personally think that he is practicing to scare the boys away from his beautiful little sister.




After all of the fun we were having playing, Tate didn't really want to sit still for a family photo. He tried, but he could only make it for about 3 seconds before trying to run. Again, he cracks me up.
His little sister Taylor seemed to be fascinated by the big black camera that was starring at her.


After about 50 minutes of photo fun, Tate had enough. :)

No comments: