My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Sturgis Family

I go way back with the Sturgis Family. So far back that I cannot even remember the I first met Jim and Katerina. I do know that we had a blast working together back in the day at Sax Food and Drug in Elk River. Ahhh, the memories. I can smell the Jo-Jo potatoes right now. I would also like to take partial credit for these two. I was the one that walked up to Jim and asked him what he thought of Katerina after she had mentioned that she liked him. Can you tell that we were in High School?

Many years have past and I am still lucky enough to have these two in my life. I have witnessed their marriage, helped celebrate Ayden's birth and birthdays with them and have watched them become a dynamic duo with all sorts of projects.

Last Saturday the Raivala fam and the Sturgis fam had a date. It consisted of me bringing my boys over (that includes Jon), taking pictures of the Sturgi and then grabbing a bite to eat afterwards. All was well until Ayden decided that he wanted to play with the boys (yes, that includes Jon again) instead of reading a book that his Grandpa read to Katerina when she was little. I eventually moved them into another room-away from Ayden. It was smooth sailing from there.

Check out a few of the images from my date with the Sturgis Family:


Ayden giving his Arthur Fonzarelli impersonation.Hugs and Kisses from Mom.
Fooling around with Dad.
Oh no, it's an Ayden sandwich! Complete with tomato, cheese and bun.

No comments: