My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pam and Grant- The Newlyweds

Where do I start with Pam and Grant?! Every time I have seen these two, they have illuminated their love to each other with every inch of their being. They are constantly looking out for what is best for each other and tuned into how each other are feeling. It is really remarkable to watch. It makes my heart go "awww" constantly.

Pam and Grant were married on November 1, 2008 at the Earle Brown Center. The day was picture perfect (no pun intended). Pam was radiant in her wedding gown and I could tell that Grant was trying to absorb every moment of the day.

When I first arrived at Earle Brown Center, I drove around the back area to see if there were any leaves on the trees. In the courtyard, I spotted Grant sitting on bench by himself looking around. I thought about saying hello to him, but I decided that I didn't want to interrupt that moment for him. I just wanted him to soak it all in.

There were lots of special moments like this throughout the whole day. Pam and Grant saw each other for the first time in the courtyard. They had huge smiles on their faces and couldn't wait to give each other a warm embrace.

Their meeting set the tone for the entire rest of the day. It was sweet, filled with love and constantly gave my heart the flutters.








Pam and Grant- Thank you so much for inviting me to photograph your beautiful wedding day. The two of you hold a special place in my heart.

No comments: