My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Earp Family

I met the Earp Family originally at Kate and Jacque's amazing wedding last December in Mankato. So I was super excited when Sheila contacted me to photograph her family this fall.

We originally had the session scheduled for another day, but we decided to reschedule it because of the nasty cold snowy-rain mix that were making the roads a mess. We definitely made the right decision on rescheduling because the new day that we picked out turned out to be beautiful!

There were ducks in the pond. The kids really loved to watch them swim around.

And we played a little Ring around the Rosey.




At the end of our time together, we swung and played on the playground until the kids were tired. It was a great day.
I love it how Fuzzy the Teddy Bear is swinging too.

















No comments: