My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A whole lotta fun!

My Sunday afternoon was a complete blast! I was asked to photograph 4 families at a home in Annandale, 2 of which have small children. Ya' it was a slice of heaven. I am not sure where to start since the afternoon was busy with trying to get Mallory and Anders to look at the camera. I did learn a new preschool song that did the trick though. After that, it was smooth sailing.

I adore Ander's expression in this image. It is so him. He laughs so hard that he leans back a little. Then we have Ms. Mallory who is so sweet and caring. They are just too cute!


The newest member of family is little Ethan. He was so attentive to his parents. Every time one of them spoke, his head turned towards them. I could tell that he thought the world of them.

These two graciously allowed me to turn their front room into a studio for the entire afternoon (thanks again). They are proud grandparents and everything that they did that afternoon showed it. At one point in the afternoon I over heard Carole explaining the story about Thanksgiving to Mallory. It was really sweet.
It was all smiles with these two. I honestly don't remember seeing them not smile all afternoon long.

Here is a picture of the grandchildren.
This one is my favorite. It was such a sweet, innocent, memorable moment. Anders was trying to get close to his new cousin, while Mallory was trying to get close to him to give a kiss.

No comments: