My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bella and Kyler

Last week I visited Bella and Kyler for a whirlwind experience that brought us to their house and quite a few of their neighbor's yards for what I like to think of as Bella's fashion shoot. Bella isn't shy in front of the camera. I wouldn't doubt it if she begs her parents to let her go into modeling in the upcoming years because she really likes to pose and show off her outfits.

Kyler is pretty close to being the complete opposite of Bella. He isn't camera shy, but he isn't interested in just showing off his awesome smile. Nope, he likes to show off how tough he is and he even showed me how to make the girls go wild (a little eyebrow trick that he knows).

When you put Bella and Kyler together, expect the unexpected. One moment they are cute and cuddling together and the next....well, they are being typical brothers and sisters. They definitely like to play around!

Bella and Kyler- thanks for letting me photograph the two of you and for showing me around the neighborhood! It was a blast to photograph Bella stricking a pose and really cool to learn about Kyler's biking.

No comments: