My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Becky and Jay-Married!!!!

Becky and Jay were married on August 30, 2008 at Albertson Farms in beautiful Stillwater. It was my first time at the farms, and sadly, my last. The Albertson Farms will be closing this October because Judge Albertson is retiring.


The gardens that are at the farm are absolutely breathtaking, it was the perfect location for Becky and Jay to get married at.

After the ceremony it was all fun for the girls.
I learned a valuable lesson...never joke around about giving the groom a wet willy because ring bearer could do it.About an hour after the ceremony, almost all of the guests left for the reception. That gave Becky and Jay a moment to enjoy the day and celebrate their love.



Of course we had to play too...The reception was held at the Historic Afton House. It was cozy and rich in history. Another perfect choice for these too!

Check out their slideshow at: http://www.raivala.com/slideshows/beckyjaymarried/index.html

No comments: