My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Jenn and Steve- TTD

I had the pleasure of hanging out with Jenn and Steve the Monday after their wedding day to have a little fun with dress. We met at Como again and ran around like little kids from place to place snapping pictures. Here are just some of my favs from the day. I had a hard time narrowing it down.


After we left Como we heading over to a lake that was about 10 minutes away. I cannot remember the name of the lake (even though Steve told me 5x), but we had a blast playing in it!

I have to give a big shout out to Laura, Jenn's sister, for helping all day. You rock!


No comments: