My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Anderson Family Portrait

A few weeks ago I had the privilege to meet the Anderson Family. Members of this family traveled from good ol' Elk River, but some traveled as far as Michigan to celebrate the 50th Wedding Anniversary of Dale and Johanna.


Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary!


Here is the entire family.A fun close-up with the grandchildren.
Sometimes my mouth gets the best of me. I said something like, "wouldn't it be fun to do a hog pile?" and then it happened. It made for awesome images!!!
I also learned that Ashley and Nick were newly engaged so I offered to take a few portraits of them two of them. Aren't they cute?!

While taking their portraits, I started to think about how Ashley's grandparent's were celebrating 50 years of marriage and how these two are about to start that same adventure.

Ashley and Nick: Congratulations on your engagement!

No comments: