My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Missy's Senior Portrait

Missy and I met at Loring Park in Minneapolis to start our day. I love that park because it has beautiful gardens, yet it is close to some cool buildings that make from great backdrops. We had a blast running from spot to spot and with all of the outfit changes. It was a good time.

Here are a few of my favorites by the garden...
and one by a cool building next to Joe's Garage.
I cannot exactly pinpoint where this one was taken, but I love the concrete look, especially with her outfit.

I love the attitude...

We eventually found our way indoors for a few shots.
Missy belongs to two groups called Younglife and Real Lyfe. After talking to her about the groups, I went online to learn more. Younglife is a place were high school students have to go that emphasises how to manage through the challenges that they face while staying true to GOD. It sounds like a remarkable program that can change lives.

No comments: