My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Katie and Eric- Married!!!!

Katie and Eric were married on September 6, 2008 at the Chateau on Medicine Lake. The ceremony was held outside in the Chateau's yard and the reception was held inside. The entire day flowed like a symphony as guests enjoyed both the outdoors and indoors.
Katie used a handbag made from her mother-in-laws wedding gown. It was a sentiment that I know Katie was really honored to have incorporated into the day.Here are some of my favorite portraits of Katie and Eric. They are so sweet to each other. I think that comes across in many of these images.


The ceremony was filled with sweet touches. Everything from the music the band was playing, to the maid of honor's poem, to the best man's song that he sung; was truly heartfelt. There were many tears being shed and laughs heard.After all of the guests were greeted, we ran outside for a quick must have shot. You cannot tell, but it is actually raining on these two! It just goes to show how happy they were to be married.
Katie and Eric- I hope that you enjoyed your honeymoon in Maui! I cannot wait for you to see all of the beautiful images that I took of your wedding day. I feel like words cannot express how wonderful your day was.


No comments: