My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Holiday Cards

Tis the season to get a jump start on your holiday cards!!! I know that many of my clients are excited about their holiday cards this year. I have to admit....I am too. Here are the different card styles that I have created:







Name: Santa's Hat



Size: 5x7








Name: Serendipity
Size: 5x7 Name: Snowflake Kisses
Size: 5x7




Name: Suede
Size: 5x7











Name: Heavenly Snowflakes
Size: 5x7








Name: Ribbon
Size: 4x8











Name: Royal
Size: 5x7







Name: Santa's Hat
Size: 4x8 Name: All the Flutter
Size: 5x7




Name: Candy Cane Stripe



Size: 5x7




Name: Doily
Size: 5x7




Name: Dots
Size: 4x8




Name: Film Stripe
Size: 4x8





Name: Dramatic Lace
Size: 5x7



Name: Vintage Floral
Size: 5x7





Give me a call at 612-481-7342 or send me an email by accessing the contact link at the top of this page so that we can talk through your holiday cards and place an order for you. Keep in mind that you can choose to have up to 3 images from your portrait session on your holiday card, choose your own salutation and personalize the card by including your name/s.

No comments: