My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jenn and Steve-Married!!

I first met Jenn and Steve in March at the Twin Cities Bridal Fair and I instantly fell in love with the two of them because they are were a non-stop laugh.

Jenn and Steve were married on August 22, 2008, just one day short of their 9 year anniversary, at Como Park.

We meet at Jenn's parent's house in Woodbury before heading over to Como. It was fun to see everyone so relaxed before the big event. When I first arrived, Steve was watching a movie while the groomsmen played pool. The girls were eating lunch and telling stories while they were getting ready.



Jenn and Steve didn't see each other until right before we were going to leave for Como. It was one of the moments that makes your heart melt. Steve looked at Jenn and instantly leaned in to give her a kiss. A few seconds later, he was making her laugh.

The ceremony took place in the Sunken Garden. The scent of flowers illuminated the entire room while the two of them were joined in marriage. Jenn was beaming through the whole ceremony and I caught Steve taking multiple deep breathes. The emotions were definitely being felt, not just by the two of them, but by all of their family and friends.

After the ceremony we walked over to The Porch for their reception. The mood was light and filled with laughter. It didn't take long before everyone was getting down on the dance floor.



Stay tuned for Jenn and Steve's Day After Session (aka Trash the Dress or as Steve called it "Tease the Dress").

Jenn and Steve-I have already told you this, but I cannot say it enough. Thank you. Thank you for allowing me to photograph your wedding day. The two of you have really touched my heart and I am so thankful to know you.

No comments: