My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Grant's 1st Birthday

I have a little song that I like to sing on birthdays. I learned it from a tape when I was little that my friend's sister had. It makes absolutely no sense, which is probably why I like it. Here it goes:


My name is Zoom and I live on the moon and I came down to Earth just to sing you this tune. Hey Grant! It's your birthday!!


Grant turned 1 about a week and a half ago so it was time to put on his Twins jersey and play some ball. And boy oh boy, can that kid throw a ball. I had to dodge the ball quite a few times when we were playing catch. He has a strong arm.








No comments: