My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kevin's Senior Portrait

I had a blast photographing Kevin's Senior Portraits a few days ago. The time just flew by because we were having such a great time. We started with some shots in studio and then headed out. Our ultimate destination...Anoka. I knew that there was a cool semi trailer and brick walls that matched Kevin's Ambercrombie and Fitch style.



On our way to Anoka and I pulled the car over at a little park that is on the Mississippi River. We had to walk down (and eventually up) 92 stairs to get to this location, but it was worth it.
Here is the cool brick that I was telling ya' about. I just love it.


The day was not complete until we snapped a few images of Kevin with his new Monti Carlo. I can see why it is his pride and joy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie these look amazing! I'm SO excited to do mine now. I can't wait to see you next Friday!
-Rosemarie (Missy) Allen