My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Kim and Brett- Married!!!!

I have been anxiously awaiting Kim and Brett's big day for roughly 14 months so when the day came, I was totally excited to see them and couldn't wait for them to see each other. 

Kim was so cute.  She sneaked up behind Brett and whispered something in his ear before he actually got to see her. 






We had a few extra minutes in between the formal pictures and the ceremony so I was able to capture Kim and the bridesmaids relaxing and chatting.  
The church that (St. Anthony in St. Cloud) has the most beautiful natural light that I have ever seen in a church before.   I love how light filled everyone's face from the little beams of sunshine that peaked through the windows.  



After the ceremony the wedding party jumped into the shuttle so that they could celebrate in style and have a little fun before the reception.  Before we left the bar I thought that it would be fun to have Kim sit on the pool table.  Little did I know that Brett was going to demonstrate his ability to lure Kim with his impersonations.

There first dance was so sweet.  Brett asked for his wife's hand, yet again and swept her off of her feet.
Just look at the way she starring at him.  Doesn't it make your heart flutter?
And then it was time to really get the party jumping...

We did sneak away for a few minutes because we had a vision that we had to photograph and I personally think that it turned out fabulous.  Here is one of my favorite images from night.

No comments: