My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Family Traditions

Hi everyone! With the holiday season right around the corner, it has got me thinking about family traditions. My family has many traditions that we hold dear to our hearts as I am sure that your family does too. Over time, my memories become a little foggy which is why I decided that this year all of them will be photographed and preserved. I would love to do the same for your family traditions too. Whether it is picking out your christmas tree, making cookies, wrapping presents, decorating your house or any other family tradition; I want to be there to photograph it. When you schedule this session you will receive 1 hour of documentary style photography and a disk with your images on it for only $150.00+tax I cannot wait to learn more about your family tradition and to capture it for you so please contact me to learn more and to schedule your event.

No comments: