My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Family

Last week Travis Johansen of Travis Johansen Photography was kind and brave enough to photography my family.  He had met everyone before so I was surprised to hear that he would do it.  :)

We started our session about 30 minutes before sundown so we had beautiful warm light and afterwards Travis got out his off camera flash and had some fun taking photos of the kids on the swing.

Travis was nice enough to allow me to post some of the images on my blog.  Thanks Travis!

Images © TravisJohansenPhotography.com - Used With Permission  

My boys.
My goofy family.  I love them!
Travis shot a series of images that include me flipping Ethan around.  I don't want to share them because they might be Christmas presents.
Another great shot of Ethan and Noah goofing around.  This is one of my favs from the night.
So sweet.
I keep starring at this one because I love how Ethan is moving so fast that there is just a little bit of motion blur on his face.  If you have ever met Ethan, you know that he moves fast all of time so again, Travis nailed it!
I love the facial expressions that everyone has on their faces.  This is my family.

Yup, she had enough fun and was ready for dinner towards the end of the shoot.

I love the blue playdough on Noah's shoe!  He chases me around the house with playdough because he knows that I don't like the smell of it.  Silly kid.

Thanks again Travis!  You captured my family perfectly!!!

No comments: