My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Johnson Family

Pam and Grant were married last year and shortly after they learned they were going to become parents.  Pam actually told me that when we got together to discuss their wedding album that they just found out that they were expecting and it was really hard for them not to say anything to me.  Especially when I brought up babies (I was pregnant myself after all).

Little Joe made his debut into the world this past September and has already stolen so many hearts, mine included.

I love how you can see his little face in the reflection of the mobile and how he is looking at his little animal friends.
Such a sweet face.



The entire family.


I love the emotion of this image.  The way that Pam has her face pressed next to Grant and the way the Grant is looking at Joe, it brings tears to my eyes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katie- you are an amazing and creatie photographer. You have captured the love our family has for each other!