My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas


For those of you that are braving the storm this holiday, please drive/fly carefully. 

I will be hanging out in Elk River area with my family. I am so excited to going caroling tonight for the first time in my life and to see tons of my family over the next few days. And for the family members that I won't be seeing, you know that you are in my heart and that I will be thinking of you.

I am going to be away from my computer and turning my phone off for the next few days so that I can really enjoy my family time. I will return all messages on Monday the 28th.

Have a wonderful holiday everyone! Enjoy making some great new memories...don't forget to photograph them. 


Katie Raivala

No comments: