My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Silly Sleeping Kid

I walked upstairs a few minutes ago to tell Noah (the youngest) to go to sleep because I could hear him playing in his room. To my surprise, I found Ethan sleeping in the hallway. He looked so cute all snuggled up in his favorite blankets and his pretty pillow. He calls the quilt blanket his "cold" blanket because it gets cold for some reason. He always gets worried that the cold air is going to get squished out when Jon and I give him good night hugs and kisses.




I know... I was a mean mom because I turned the lights on to take the photograph.

No comments: