My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaitlin!

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Kaitlin,
Happy Birthday to You!


I think Kaitlin was just as excited to see me as I was to see her. The moment that she saw me her arms went out because she wanted to me to hold her. It didn't last long before she wanted back in her Daddy's arms, but my heart still melted.


Her mom told me that Kaitlin had only experienced grass a few times so it was natural for me to say, "let's sit her down in the grass" and sure enough...Kaitlin loved it. She also loved dirt that she got to play with too.






Happy Birthday again Sweetie! Thanks for letting me watch you grow throughout your first year!

No comments: