My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Jenny and Adam- Engagement

Last week I got an email from Jenny stating that her and Adam were in engaged. I completely freaked out because I had just photographed her family at the end of May (they are the ones on the John Deere tractors). She told me that they just got engaged and that they are getting married in August. You just gotta love a couple that knows that they want to be with each other forever and they want forever to start now.



For their engagement session we went to Adam's parent's house. They live in the rural area of Elk River on acres and acres and acres of land. My first hunch that I was out in the country was that I saw horses roaming the neighborhood. That was a sight to see!



Here are some of the images from their engagement session.





This one was taken in the "backyard", a.k.a. heaven.

No comments: