My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Hansen-Hanson Family

I like to joke with these two that they should hyphenate their name to be Hansen-son to make it easy for everyone. So far, the haven't run with the idea.


Aaron, Dannah and Oscar came over to have their holiday card taken. They live about 1.5 blocks away from me so it was a really long car ride for them. We had fun dressing up poor Oscar in various hats and giggling at how cute he looked. I think that Aaron felt a little left out because he started making silly faces at the camera. From there on out, it was non-stop laughs.












No comments: