My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Primus-Louallen Family

I love how all of the kids showed up in their PJs for their session. It was a 10am session so it really did make sense. They looked all warm and toasty.

I baked a batch of Schwan's monster cookies for the occasion because I wanted to use them in the session, but it kinda escaped my mind so they never made it into the images. The good news is that the kids were able to take all of the cookies home with them.


This is the newest little addition to the family. She was born on November 14, 2008 and was already so strong. She kept lifting her head up and moving all around.It took me about 15 tries to get this picture because she decided that she didn't want to lay still. She kept wiggling every time I was about to take the picture. The other kids thought that was hilarious. I thought so too.





No comments: