My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Gato Family

The Gato family invited me to their house in hopes that their oldest daughter would be relaxed and enjoy the portrait session. So when I arrived I just played with her for a while. She showed me the "Ho Ho Ho" and pointed to the Elf that was sitting on top of the shelf. She told me some stories and even showed me how to play with a few toys. Eventually, she helped me take a few pictures and loved playing with my lens puffer (helps clean dust out of the lens area on my camera). By the time the backdrop and light was setup, she was raring to go! She was so energetic...I loved it!
I think that this one is so precious. I softened the image up a bit so that it became even more angelic.






And the love that started it all.

No comments: