My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sarah & Terry

The snow is gone (at least for one day) so it is portrait time.

I got to spend Friday evening with a super funny couple...Sarah and Terry. We met at the high school that both of them went too (it was mine too) and roamed the halls. We got a little turned around because the school was remodeled a few years ago, but we eventually found some familiar spots. I have tons of adorable shots from these guys. Here are a few.


This softball field was dedicated to Sarah's Dad a few years back. He was heavily involved in the Elk River girls softball team. It is a beautiful tribute to a wonderful person.

No comments: