My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Image Processing

Can I tell you how much I love the digital world? I use to work a lot with film so I remember the days of shooting and seeing an image then thinking, "I wish that the color was more vibrant". That would send me down a path of finding a different type of film to use.

Let me show you why I love digital imagining so much. Here is a picture that is straight out of the camera. It doesn't look bad or anything, but look at the 3 images that follow it and you will see what I mean.
This one has a little color boost and a soft vignette around it.
I added a little of this and a little of that to create a soft vibrant color with a dramatic vignette around it.
We cannot forget the dramatic black and white look that is classic.

Now a days, I process all of the images before showing them to a client. I feel that it helps me deliver the images that I imagine in my head and only makes the final product that more beautiful.

No comments: