My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lil' ol' me


Over the last 12 years I have probably taken around 1 million pictures of other people, places and things; but I probably only have maybe 100 or so pictures of me. Most of those were taken by my mom during the holidays.


I recently had the chance to jump into a photobooth and strike a few poses. Well 3 poses and 1 uh oh, "I am not ready for the picture"... moment. I forgot how much fun it is to strike a pose and be the superstar for a moment. It was a blast!!!!

If you have ever talked with me, you know that I am an energetic, life loving, happy-go-lucky person that is thrilled to talk to people. I am the girl that strikes up a conversation with you at Target while I am trying to pick out a card or holds the door open for you just because I can.

It is the little things in life that makes me happy. I love to hear little kids giggle uncontrollably. I love to watch a couple stare into each others eyes and see the future that is ahead of them. And, I like to have fun. I think that is why I liked the photobooth so much.

No comments: