My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Heart is where your Home is

Occasionally I receive calls from Marilyn Ranelle of Keller Williams Realty to photograph a house that she is about to help sell for a client. This is a little bit of a change of pace for me as I mostly photograph people, but I am always up to it because I get to meet people that are starting a new adventure in their life. Whether they are buying a larger home because they are starting a family, purchasing land to enjoy or downsizing because they just don't need a large house anymore. Every house has a story and every family that lives there has one too. When a photograph a house, I cannot help but wonder what memories are going to be created in it with the next family that moves in.

No comments: