My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Jennifer and Steven

This past weekend I had the pleasure of photographing Jennifer and Steven's wedding. It was absolutely amazing.

From the moment that I ran into Steven outside of the church, he was beaming with a huge smile on his face. He kept that smile the entire day. The only time that I saw him without it was when we lined up all of the guys for a "Men in Black" shot. It took him a few tries to get the smile off and when he finally did, he just didn't look right.

Jenni was gitty all day and her eyes twinkled with happiness. I could see how much she loves Steven. He is her world.

I have lots of images from their day. Here are a few that I have processed so far:








No comments: