My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What's new

The last few weeks have been world wind....and I love every moment of it. One of the things that I did was that I photography seminar called Bellies and Babes that was held by Sandy Puc. I have never seen so many photographers in one room before. There had to have been at least 300 people from around the country in one room. It was amazing to learn about how Sandy photographs pregnant bellies and little babies. I walked away from there with quite a few ideas so let me know if you or anyone that you know would like a belly or baby portrait session.

I've been busy with Ethan's (my 4 year olds) preschool too. I took some pictures for the school and helped with a plant sale fundraiser.

No comments: