My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Yard

Last week I went around the yard smelling all of the flowers that were in bloom. I am really glad that I did because today we had a storm and most of my flowers are gone and so are the leaves from the trees.


Everyone is fine. Noah didn't appreciate his nap being interrupted by the storm. He didn't like the fact that we grabbed him from his nice warm bed to bring him to the basement. He cried and kept saying that he wanted to go up to his bed. After the storm past, I showed him the hail and I think that he finally understood why we needed to be downstairs.

Here are some shots that I took of my yard last week:




And this is what my yard looked like earlier today:

Mother nature is pretty amazing. That is all that I can say.

No comments: