My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holiday Cards


The snow has fallen and that means it is time for me to reveal the 2009 holiday card designs.  This year I am offering both 5x7 and 4x8 inch cards that can be used for the holidays, birth announcements, and save the dates.

The cards can be personalized by adding a special salutation or by modifying the color scheme on the card.  Please contact me directly for holiday card pricing and to answer any questions that you have.

The deadline to order your holiday cards this year is December 4th, which surprisingly is right around the corner.


Chocolate Green
5x7 inch


Red Polka Dots
5x7 inch

Red Snowflakes
5x7 inch


Polka Dots
5x7 inch



Timeless
5x7



Meaning of Joy
4x8 inch

Light Flurries
4x8 inch








1 comment:

melissa o said...

Cute!! I love your designs!