My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Heather and Justin-Engaged!

I was so excited to do this shoot!  I was given free range to travel through my hometown- Elk River.  Now for those of you that live in ER (as the locals call it) you probably think that this town of ours doesn't have a lot to offer from the visual standpoint.  I personally think that there are a lot of hidden gems.  

I was able to bring Heather and Justin to some of the gems and boy was I glad that I did.  Check out these images- Heather and Justin are gorgeous.  Sorry, I mean Heather is gorgeous, Justin is handsome.  ;)




Brrrr....it was cold.  Isn't it cute how Justin was warming Heather up?






See, I told you they were cute!

No comments: