My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Abby and Cory-Married!!!

A few weeks ago I introduced you to the Bower Family and told you that Abby and Cory were getting married on October 10th.  Well, the time has come to show you pictures from their wedding.

There ceremony was held at the historic Fort Snelling Chapel in St. Paul and I instantly fell in love with the charm of the chapel.  







The reception was held at the Grand Banquet Hall in Stillwater.  This was my first time that I photographed the Grand Banquet Hall and I do have to say that it matches it's name perfectly.  There are elegant stained glass windows and lights everywhere in the large, open reception hall.  It was magnificent.



No comments: