My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tyler and Wyatt

Tyler and Wyatt came over to have their portraits taken last weekend. During the shoot, Tyler played with my boys while I hung out with Wyatt. I could hear little foot steps running around upstairs (my studio is in my basement right now until I can find some actual space) and non stop giggling. Tyler eventually made his way downstairs so that I could get a few shots of him and his little brother.

While I was processing the images of Wyatt I kept bursting out laughing because of his facial expressions so I whipped up a little collage for my blog viewers to enjoy. Ahhh, his sweet little expressions still make me chuckle.




We decided to go outside so that Tyler could run around a little. I chased him around and played a little hide-n-seek in between taking snapping a few. He is a busy body! I love it.
Come over anytime boys. Ethan and Noah had a blast playing with you!!!

No comments: