My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dahlheimer Family

The Dahlheimer Family came over for a little studio fun. Cash had a blast playing "Naked Baby". Seriously, he loved it! I actually felt bad when it was time for him to get dressed to have pictures taken with his big sis, Elliot.

Big Sis with the little Cash...

The whole fam..It was such a nice day out that we decided to go outside for a few pictures too. I love Elliot's eyes in this one. She has the most amazing blue eyes. Lucky girl!
There is something about this image that reminds me of the 1930's. Maybe it is Elliot's pose, it looks like something Shirley Temple would do. Anyways, I love how the sun is freckling the image and how Elliot looks.

2 comments:

Katerina said...

She loks just like her mom!

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutly amazing. All of you look great!